Delete/Cancel S-drive account

1 post

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Go to the Dashboard and select your Plan under your account (upper right drop down). You can then upgrade or downgrade at any time. Easy as 1-2-3. ;)

I can`t find that option. It was removed or what?

VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

danvali657 wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Go to the Dashboard and select your Plan under your account (upper right drop down). You can then upgrade or downgrade at any time. Easy as 1-2-3. ;)

Nope, it is still in the same location. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

1 post

Scott Swedorski wrote:
danvali657 wrote:

Where? Show me on the image.
Attachments:

VP of Software Development
49,402 posts

Dan Vali wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
danvali657 wrote:

Where? Show me on the image.

You are on the free plan now so there is no downgrade. If you want something DELTED, you must open a support ticket.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

1 post

Please cancel my S-Drive account. I have searched your website high and low, including the link you suggested (which has no cancel option), and cannot find a way to cancel. I also called during posted business hours and got a recording that you were closed. This really makes me irate, so please cancel the website and stop the $4.95/mo. charges immediately.

Virginia Tillotson

Sales & Office Manager
78 posts

Virginia Tillotson wrote:
Please cancel my S-Drive account. I have searched your website high and low, including the link you suggested (which has no cancel option), and cannot find a way to cancel. I also called during posted business hours and got a recording that you were closed. This really makes me irate, so please cancel the website and stop the $4.95/mo. charges immediately.

Virginia Tillotson

Hey Virginia,

Sounds like you called us during lunch. I will be happy to take care of this for you. As per your request your S-Drive account has been closed.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.