Delete/Cancel S-drive account - Post...

User 2695051 Photo

1 post

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Go to the Dashboard and select your Plan under your account (upper right drop down). You can then upgrade or downgrade at any time. Easy as 1-2-3. ;)

I can`t find that option. It was removed or what?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

danvali657 wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Go to the Dashboard and select your Plan under your account (upper right drop down). You can then upgrade or downgrade at any time. Easy as 1-2-3. ;)

Nope, it is still in the same location. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2677338 Photo

1 post

Scott Swedorski wrote:
danvali657 wrote:

Where? Show me on the image.
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Dan Vali wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
danvali657 wrote:

Where? Show me on the image.

You are on the free plan now so there is no downgrade. If you want something DELTED, you must open a support ticket.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 485628 Photo

1 post

Please cancel my S-Drive account. I have searched your website high and low, including the link you suggested (which has no cancel option), and cannot find a way to cancel. I also called during posted business hours and got a recording that you were closed. This really makes me irate, so please cancel the website and stop the $4.95/mo. charges immediately.

Virginia Tillotson
User 399746 Photo

Sales & Support Manager
416 posts

Virginia Tillotson wrote:
Please cancel my S-Drive account. I have searched your website high and low, including the link you suggested (which has no cancel option), and cannot find a way to cancel. I also called during posted business hours and got a recording that you were closed. This really makes me irate, so please cancel the website and stop the $4.95/mo. charges immediately.

Virginia Tillotson

Hey Virginia,

Sounds like you called us during lunch. I will be happy to take care of this for you. As per your request your S-Drive account has been closed.
Learn the essentials with these tips on Site Designer. You'll be making epic, code-free responsive sites like a boss.
User 2214071 Photo

11 posts

I'll open a support ticket to cancel our plan but it's disappointing that there is still no option to just go into the dashboard and click 'cancel'.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.