Storage Limit?

5 posts

Is there a storage limit to the size of my website, says more than 100 pages?

Technical Guru
3,293 posts

JC2016 wrote:
Is there a storage limit to the size of my website, says more than 100 pages?

When uploading to S-Drive there is no page limit per say, but there is a MB limit. It ranges from 500MB to 20GB most sites (even 100 pages) are less then 3GB. Granted, this all depends on the amount of images you have etc, but that would be the only cap on website size.

You can view our different plans here: http://www.coffeecup.com/sdrive/plans/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

506 posts

I'm wondering how I find out how much storage I'm using. I assume that the 500MB limit for my Freebie plan is the total of the Site, Storage, Form, and Stream.

The list of files in my Storage section come to around 50MB, and there is more in my Site section. When I go to S-Drive and select My Plan from the drop-down menu at the top right, there is a Your Usage section which shows for Storage '0 B of 500 MB (0.00%)'. Is there some way to get this to show the correct figure please?

Frank

Senior Advisor
921 posts
Online Now

This would be a good one to open a support ticket.
Brian

Want personal and specialized help with RLM, RSD or with converting your VSD (or other) site to RLM/RSD? Email me at cchelp@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

506 posts

Hi Brian.

Thanks for that. I have now opened a support ticket as you suggested.

I posted here initially wondering whether perhaps others had the same experience and had found that some action was needed to kick-start the byte/MB counter.

Regards,
Frank

506 posts

Further to the above, the answer I received was that the count display is to be fixed in due course.

Frank

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.