Share your websites made with Responsive Site Designer


Senior Advisor
10,833 posts
Online Now

The one who created the site is Ger van Veen. Eric has just commented on it.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway
My new honey site, built with RFF: http://www.horgenhonning.net/
Component sharing for RSD, RFF and RBB: http://www.horgenhonning.net/sharing/



Registered User
72 posts

Bainn wrote:
My latest website: https://www.citychurchchristchurch.co.nz

Feedback welcome!

Really nice job on the site. I just started re-designing one of my sites and am considering RSD. Started looking at some when it came out in 2015 and weren't too impressed. Such improvement in 2017 when I looked at yours. Here is my site which is still in beta. It's incorporating a MySQL database for the membership directory so I had a few obstacles to deal with. Let me know your thoughts.

http://www.ppocc.org/ppocc/index2017ppocc2.php

I built it with a free bootstrap creator but am looking for something with more control


Registered User
75 posts

Mark O'Connell wrote:
Bainn wrote:
My latest website: https://www.citychurchchristchurch.co.nz

Feedback welcome!

Really nice job on the site. I just started re-designing one of my sites and am considering RSD. Started looking at some when it came out in 2015 and weren't too impressed. Such improvement in 2017 when I looked at yours. Here is my site which is still in beta. It's incorporating a MySQL database for the membership directory so I had a few obstacles to deal with. Let me know your thoughts.

http://www.ppocc.org/ppocc/index2017ppocc2.php

I built it with a free bootstrap creator but am looking for something with more control


Thanks Mark for the great feedback. I had a look at your site. Well done. Key takes...
1. I really like the movement on the page as you scroll down. It's better than mine. For some reason my animations will initiate whenever the component is out of the viewpoint, which does some weird things when you scroll up or down on the page. Yours only fire once, when you scroll down. That's what I prefer, but I can't replicate what you've done.
2. I love the slight movement of your background images are you scroll down. I still don't know how to do this. I can only make my background either fixed or scrolled.
3. You might need to redo the image on the homepage of the couple. It was heavily pixelated for me, and it didn't clear up after load.

Well done!

RSD Websites:
City Church Christchurch: https://www.citychurchchristchurch.co.nz/
Champion Freight: http://www.championfreight.co.nz/
Champion Containers: http://championcontainersnz.com/


Registered User
360 posts

Bainn wrote:
Mark O'Connell wrote:
Bainn wrote:
My latest website: https://www.citychurchchristchurch.co.nz

Feedback welcome!

Really nice job on the site. I just started re-designing one of my sites and am considering RSD. Started looking at some when it came out in 2015 and weren't too impressed. Such improvement in 2017 when I looked at yours. Here is my site which is still in beta. It's incorporating a MySQL database for the membership directory so I had a few obstacles to deal with. Let me know your thoughts.

http://www.ppocc.org/ppocc/index2017ppocc2.php

I built it with a free bootstrap creator but am looking for something with more control


Thanks Mark for the great feedback. I had a look at your site. Well done. Key takes...
1. I really like the movement on the page as you scroll down. It's better than mine. For some reason my animations will initiate whenever the component is out of the viewpoint, which does some weird things when you scroll up or down on the page. Yours only fire once, when you scroll down. That's what I prefer, but I can't replicate what you've done.
2. I love the slight movement of your background images are you scroll down. I still don't know how to do this. I can only make my background either fixed or scrolled.
3. You might need to redo the image on the homepage of the couple. It was heavily pixelated for me, and it didn't clear up after load.

Well done!



Yes, both wonderful sites. I have yours bookmarked Bainn as it is a great example of RSD capabilities.
I believe Mark is using Jarallax to get the slight movement on his parallax effect. You also have a interesting effect though Bainn on your outofview elements that I have been unable to figure out. As long as you are scrolling up or down once the outofview is triggered it will not trigger again until there is a timeout upon stopping the scroll. Is this related to the data-outofview="true" value ?
Break on through to the other side
http://gluexp.coffeecup.com/index.html


Registered User
388 posts
Online Now

Bainn

Can you put here the rsd, rff or rbb file I want to learn how developed this website. It's for my an inspiration source you know.
It's about this site:
https://www.citychurchchristchurch.co.nz

Thanks
Stephane
Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
Application Software PowerBasic Developer
e-mail : stephane.fonteyne@telenet.be
gmail : stephane760126@gmail.com
linkin : in : <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephane-fonteyn/53/402/204>
twitter : @Stefke36


Registered User
75 posts

Twinstream wrote:

Yes, both wonderful sites. I have yours bookmarked Bainn as it is a great example of RSD capabilities.
I believe Mark is using Jarallax to get the slight movement on his parallax effect. You also have a interesting effect though Bainn on your outofview elements that I have been unable to figure out. As long as you are scrolling up or down once the outofview is triggered it will not trigger again until there is a timeout upon stopping the scroll. Is this related to the data-outofview="true" value ?


Thanks for the heads up re Jarallax. I'll have to give that a try.

As for the scrolling for citychurchchristchurch.co.nz, I didn't program anything to cause the delay you describe. I'm wondering if this might be connected to the Foundation framework I used, instead of Bootstrap. Not sure.

RSD Websites:
City Church Christchurch: https://www.citychurchchristchurch.co.nz/
Champion Freight: http://www.championfreight.co.nz/
Champion Containers: http://championcontainersnz.com/


Registered User
75 posts

STEFKE wrote:
Bainn

Can you put here the rsd, rff or rbb file I want to learn how developed this website. It's for my an inspiration source you know.
It's about this site:
https://www.citychurchchristchurch.co.nz

Thanks
Stephane


I've sent you a Dropbox link to your email address. Hope it helps. Blessings.
RSD Websites:
City Church Christchurch: https://www.citychurchchristchurch.co.nz/
Champion Freight: http://www.championfreight.co.nz/
Champion Containers: http://championcontainersnz.com/


Registered User
388 posts
Online Now

Hey Bainn

Thanks for your project I have now inspiration how I can developed website.
I have an new question:
Can you help me for developed separated reuse sections as components for bootstrap and foundation
This is the link were you can find screenshots for preview and developed in program components. I want then this components implemented in my projects.
This is the attachment:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0p0prv99fy3c … s.zip?dl=0
Thanks


Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
Application Software PowerBasic Developer
e-mail : stephane.fonteyne@telenet.be
gmail : stephane760126@gmail.com
linkin : in : <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephane-fonteyn/53/402/204>
twitter : @Stefke36


Registered User
26 posts

My latest website using the following CoffeeCup Software:

Responsive Site Designer Ver. 2.5
Web Form Builder Ver 2.9
Responsive Content Slider Ver 1.2

See http://traveltoday.co.za

Any feedback would be appreciated

Chris


Registered User
526 posts

Purely a technical item: the 'Enquire Now' disc on the sliding items works, but not if I click on the word 'Now'.

Frank

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.