Suggestions for Video Tutorials We...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We just completed one of our first video tutorial for RLM (See here) and plan to do many more. Our goal is to make quick and simple tutorials that cover specific tasks or functions instead of making very long ones that cover too many features at once.

Since RLM is so powerful, we would love to hear what kind of tutorials you would like to see covered. Post your ideas/thoughts here and we will see what we can do. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

I guess what I'd like to see is how to add content (pics and text boxes) after you have your layout made. Is it just 'drag and drop' or is there more to it?
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 732206 Photo

107 posts

I really like the first video.

What I 'm a bit at lost right now is how to use the responsive tools I have right now in a normal or suggested way.

RLMP to Web Editor to Menu Builder to ... ???
Mobile or Desktop first?

It's very easy to spend more time than I should before I have a working web page. So I'm trying to start good habits right away. A simple page first.

But there are so many things to learn that anything is welcome.
User 2483865 Photo

15 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
We just completed one of our first video tutorial for RLM (See here) and plan to do many more. Our goal is to make quick and simple tutorials that cover specific tasks or functions instead of making very long ones that cover too many features at once.

Since RLM is so powerful, we would love to hear what kind of tutorials you would like to see covered. Post your ideas/thoughts here and we will see what we can do. ;)

Please, for the sake of my sanity, do a complete idiot's guide video. You know the one where you take me by the hand and lead me every step of the way explaining ALL the things about this new app that we need (and don't need) to know.
The one thing i used to totally love about Coffee Cup was the great tutorials you did for each application you released and this is what led me to buying your software. Sadly you seem to have strayed a little from that path so for the love of god get back on it, i beg you please .... ( blubber)
User 2152568 Photo

2 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
We just completed one of our first video tutorial for RLM (see here) and plan to do many more. Our goal is to make quick and simple tutorials that cover specific tasks or functions instead of making very long ones that cover too many features at once.

Hi Scott - just getting my head around RLM and loving it..

I have had a look at the "HOW TO EDIT A WEBSITE CREATED WITH RESPONSIVE LAYOUT MAKER" which was really useful..
(take a look coffee followers)
I would love to see video's showing cool finished examples and how the RLM content was added so to explain the relationship between before and after..

Secondly once the exported layout has been produced how to further add third party galleries or animation using adobe edge etc..
User 138688 Photo

242 posts

I agree with the suggestion to a idiots guide.

It really needs a set of simple instructions to just make a basic site from what opens when you turn on the program.

Nothing exotic just something really simple that a user can use as a building block for their own work
Tom Mooney

User 2217079 Photo

9 posts

I would appreciate a video with a step by step of a "before RLM" website and after, understandably only a page or two would be practical. It would also be an addition to the link:
http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … out-maker/
This forum helped the most in my understanding of this software that I purchased and I just want to say, "Thank You!"

User 570652 Photo

2 posts

After reading the posts on here, I'm all for the Tutorials on how to exactly use this program. I like the idea of the "IDIOTS GUIDE" to using the program. Infidal's thoughts on tutorials from the Editor were/are a great help.

I'm still trying to get my head around this new program. I love the fact of having a website having the ability to view on all devices.

Thanks to all for the development of everything you have created.
Thanks for your help.

Peace and Harmony,
KCS
User 117689 Photo

6 posts

Make a video, on how to design a website from scratch using everything from video to music. Don't use no templates. I think that will help answer all questions. Making quick videos I think may confuse alot of people.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Moe wrote:
Make a video, on how to design a website from scratch using everything from video to music. Don't use no templates. I think that will help answer all questions. Making quick videos I think may confuse alot of people.

Here is the link to the RLMP videos which it may help you you understand things better with RLMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1ej-w8 … Djr-PlbgpT

or

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoWpbH … UZzZIjJMYw
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.