Is there a layout/page limit in...

User 2862881 Photo

18 posts

I've read that Responsive Site Designer has a page limit, so I may try to use a combination of Responsive Layout Maker and HTML Editor for my photography blog. I plan to continually add pages to the site for years to come. Before I start, I was wondering if RLM has a layout (page) limit as well?
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

John Almonte wrote:
I've read that Responsive Site Designer has a page limit, so I may try to use a combination of Responsive Layout Maker and HTML Editor for my photography blog. I plan to continually add pages to the site for years to come. Before I start, I was wondering if RLM has a layout (page) limit as well?

well it's that long since I used RLM but if my memory is correct the page limit is less than RSD which is 100 pages at the moment
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

There is a way to do it but it takes a lot of messing about within your HTML editor & RSD

Basically you would create a master page (index) as your home page,
then in your resources you create a folder (say year-00) then in that folder you create more folders (year-00-month1) then in that folder you create another folder called (year-00-month-1-day-1) etc
then you start another project called year-00. once that is finished you then export it, and then bring in the exported files into your Year-00 folder
then you make your new project for year-00-month-1 export it & place it in the relevant folder ,,,,etc,,,etc

this obviously causes a number of problems not the least being linking to all the pages from all the other pages,,

Phew is the word maybe even PHEWWWWW

I did it once before with only 50 pages,, and boy what a nightmare keeping up with the changes
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2862881 Photo

18 posts

Wayan Jaya wrote:
John Almonte wrote:

well it's that long since I used RLM but if my memory is correct the page limit is less than RSD which is 100 pages at the moment

Oh wow, RLM has a limit too? I wonder if there is another workaround. Maybe I can use RLM just to create the code for a responsive page, export it, then copy the code that I need into HTML Editor? I'm still learning, so I'm not sure if this will or will not work.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.