Bug Fix Please - Post ID 260750

User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

Hello CC Team from sunny Bali

Can you please fix a bug or whatever you would call it.

When one is in edit mode for text or paragraph etc, one cannot change colour of highlighted text within the paragraph, by using the # and entering in the new hex numbers, nor can one also change the RGB value's etc.

Once can change colout by moving the slider up and down and then the positioner within that colour range, but to find a specific colour that way takes sharp eyes and a steady hand, (neither of which one doesn't have anymore).

It would be great if that could be fixed

Thank you

Wayan
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

They've been aware of this issue for years now and it hasn't been addressed as of yet, unless it's in some test that they aren't sharing with us, we can always hope I guess. This program needs a lot of attention that it hasn't gotten for quite some time as it's taken a back seat to RSD. Hopefully they will get around to updating it, but I wouldn't expect anything all too soon.
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

Hi Jo never been a problem before because I could always do some inline alterations after exporting, the problem now is that (especially with lengthy wordy text on mobiles) to keep the paragraphs looking short I am using more and more the read more/read less options, which dont like having inline code in the paragraphs (especially <span> It throws it into a bit of a wobbly.
Still saving my pennies for RSD,

Thanks for the heads up

Have a great day wherever in the world you are
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.