Responsive Email Designer UPDATE -...

User 2841114 Photo

4 posts

New to the forums.

Has anyone heard of the next release of Responsive Email Designer for Business?
User 2319362 Photo

14 posts

+1 for this. It's been almost a year of relative silence... :(
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Nestor Diaz wrote:
+1 for this. It's been almost a year of relative silence... :(

this is available now... has been for a while.

https://www.coffeecup.com/email-designer/
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 453525 Photo

18 posts

Steve's response, "this is available now... has been for a while" actually points to why Ryan's quesiton is a valid one. Indeed, it HAS been a while since we've seen an update or heard any solid information regarding one! The last release of the Personal version of R.E.D. was published on October 23, 2015. Won't be long before we hit the first anniversary of that date. So, along with Ryan, I would ask Coffee Cup when we might expect to see an update of R.E.D. that fixes some of its problems or incorporates some of those suggestions that Coffee Cup requested in another thread of the R.E.D. forum.
User 2777322 Photo

5 posts

Yes, I am a bit concerned as well that there have been no updates to RED for Business (I use the OS X version) to fix issues or implement product feature suggestions, coming up on a year. The product's output results are excellent but some of the issues with the application itself are very irritating. For example, not being able to open multiple documents simultaneously, unreliable copy/paste, other editing issues and more. The stream of emails promoting other CoffeeCup products seems to indicate people are still developing software at CoffeeCup, just not apparently working on the product I actually use. It would be great to get an update with fixes for rough edges since I'm otherwise very happy with RED for Business.
User 1907890 Photo

54 posts

I agree. It seems they have left this product behind.
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Andrew Peterson wrote:
It would be great to get an update with fixes for rough edges since I'm otherwise very happy with RED for Business.

Great to hear! We are working on an update as we speak... :P
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 369745 Photo

15 posts

Bob Visser wrote:
Andrew Peterson wrote:
It would be great to get an update with fixes for rough edges since I'm otherwise very happy with RED for Business.

Great to hear! We are working on an update as we speak... :P

As owner of RED for Business I am happy to hear that you are working on an update as you wrote, these updates must be huge if it takes so long...

It would be very kind to delight us how is going and when we ( without subscription) can expect updates and so on.
Otherwise if that was just a plain one time project to collect money ( in my opinion not small), then I would be extremely disappointing...

Thanks
...just starting ....

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.