Outlook (2013) ignoring background...

User 1991012 Photo

55 posts

Within final testing of my email, created in RED Pro, I found out that Outlook 2013 ignores (doesn't show) a column & paragraph background image, as well as a text element background color! Anybody already had such situation? Any suggestions?
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,087 posts

Hi Rzoran,

Please goto my website and grab my email address from the footer and send me a test email from RED. I have Outlook 2013, I would like to see what is going on for you.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 1991012 Photo

55 posts

My initial post was based on my clients feedback. In the meantime I did some checking and found out that my client has above mentioned email display problems in Outlook 2007 (not in Outlook 2013). Having in mind the remarks written in RED I guess these problems are all known and expected. Am I right?
I was only surprised when I found out that even Horizontal Rule has a problem, because Outlook obviusly doesn't apply defined 0 Padding & Margin and makes a gap between two rows. Any suggestions?
User 2810854 Photo

2 posts

Hi,

Has there been a resolution to this? I'm encountering the same issues with Outlook 2013. Litmus test is indicating issues with Outlook 2010 and 2013. I have 2013 myself, so I know that that this issue is occurring. However, the only thing that displays is the background and nothing else.

Thank in advance for your response.

Thank you.

Miguel S.
@miguelgsaucedo

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.