Updates galore! - Page 1 - Post ID...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hello everyone,

We've had a very busy month in our labs here at CoffeeCup HQ! We know it's been awhile since some of our popular programs have been updated, so our awesome programmers put in a little extra overtime and made some much-needed tweaks to our Flash applications. We've been paying attention to user suggestions and bug reports, and we did our best to address each and every item.

It'd take too much time to list all the things we fixed, and most of them were pretty techy anyway. Even still, if you own any of these programs, you'll definitely want to take advantage of the free upgrade!

So, what programs have been updated?:

-Video Player 5.3
-News Flash 4.6
-Form Builder 8.2
-Menu Builder 3.5
-Flash Blogger 4.6
-Ad Producer 3.1
-Web JukeBox 4.6
-Photo Gallery 5.9.5
-Website Search 5.2
-Live Chat 6.2

Existing customers can download their FREE update here: https://www.coffeecup.com/help/myproducts/

And if these updates sound interesting and you'd like to give the latest trial versions a test run, you can download a free, 21-day trial of these and any of our other software here: http://www.coffeecup.com/software

Enjoy...

Scott
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 147665 Photo

Ambassador
712 posts

Thank You Scott and all the CC wizards.. :)
We will work this stuff over and throw the broken bits at the forum,, if there is any ;)

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Man I can't go away for a week and you make me do so much work to catch up! LOL

Thanks for the updates guys, can't wait to see what's all been fixed/changed! :)
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Welcome back, Jo Ann! We still don't know what the S-Drive is, but Scott's thrown us a few bones to keep us at bay for a little while :lol:
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

hehe thanks paintbrush, it's nice to be home in my own little chair :)

Ya that Scott is good at throwing us bones, he needs to find some with a little meat on them at least LOL
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

I'd rather know about SCC Pro and an updated SCD Pro to match ...
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

tassietiger wrote:

You will see something soon ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
tassietiger wrote:

Christmas soon? This week soon?
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

tassietiger wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
tassietiger wrote:

Christmas soon? This week soon?

Can't say ;). Beleive me, I want this out as much as you so I can stop saying "soon" ;)
User 147665 Photo

Ambassador
712 posts

SCCP, not so fast, have to save up some more $.. These things take time ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.