Menu-Builder-1.5.0056

Senior Advisor
2,942 posts

Cool. I'm sure they'll have a fix soon! :cool:
simple design -- simple web
-------------------------------------
http://gunsmoke.me

6 posts

why is that all the app that you guys decide to just stop making , that you get rid of it all together? ( visual editor, menu builder) why don't you just put it over in your free section instead of getting rid of it ! you know there are some people who still like those apps even if you guys don't. I wanted those apps! but i can't have them now!!! :(

VP of Software Development
49,340 posts

Big E wrote:
why is that all the app that you guys decide to just stop making , that you get rid of it all together? ( visual editor, menu builder) why don't you just put it over in your free section instead of getting rid of it ! you know there are some people who still like those apps even if you guys don't. I wanted those apps! but i can't have them now!!! :(

The reason we do not do that is if there are issues with the app, people will expect a fix. If they need support, they will reach out to us for that. To us, if apps are not going to have any future, we remove them from our website.

If you own the software already, you can still download them from your account. We leave them there for around 6 months after they have been discontinued.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

5 posts

I need a Menu Builder can you recommend a third party app that is compatible with RSD?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.