Version 14 Lifetime - Post ID 225603

User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

I would open a support topic. You should have received an email with the upgrade offer when it was available. Whatever CC says after you open the ticket, I would check your email settings in your profile and make sure you're getting email and news from CoffeeCup so you don't miss out on some more exciting updates coming out!
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

CC is trying to make a living off of these programs guys..

Lifetime updates just isn't possible anymore

Btw, you guys are going to love the RLM .. very.. uh .. responsiiiiive.
User 474778 Photo

215 posts

I look forward to seeing the RLM. I certainly hope that it deals with layout only, the skeletal issue that makes design for mobile browsing difficult. I hope that RLM does not attempt to deal with the many issues that the HTML Editor handles. That would be way too top-heavy a product, IMHO, and it would result in a major new branch in CC's development tree. Yuck!
halfnium -AT- alum.mit.edu
Yes, I looked just like that in 1962.
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Thanks G'Kar... ;)
Soon you will see more information on our new Responsive Site Designer which merges the features of the Editor and Visual Site Designer into one program.

Scott, am I understanding you right in that the VSD will be able to WYSIWYG AND code edit in the same App? I've been waiting for something like this since Microsoft Expression Web. Especially something that would run on OS X. I sure hope I'm not just wishing into thin air. LOL There's a whole market for something like this on the Mac alone that doesn't cost the price of DW.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,087 posts

Hey Sandcrab3,

VSD will not be able to do this however they are building a new application that has the functions of VSD and Editor put together... we are all very excited about this possiblity... and to top it off its 100% responsive!!!!
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Yes we are very excited about it, its coming out very very very soon :D
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

Steve wrote:
Hey Sandcrab3,

VSD will not be able to do this however they are building a new application that has the functions of VSD and Editor put together... we are all very excited about this possiblity... and to top it off its 100% responsive!!!!

Steve and G'kar.... I've been asking them to combine the two for YEARS now. I'm sure to jump on this if it doesn't break my bank. Sounds VERY exciting.

I would have LOVED to Beta something like this.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,087 posts

Wouldn't we all!!! I think Scott will have a very long list of Beta Testers on this one!
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.