uploading an image - Post ID 223209

User 2222082 Photo

1 post

Hello fellow Coffee Cuppers! My name is Colin and I work for Cynthia Dial (travelwritingbycynthiadial.com) I'm having the same problem as the OP and was hoping for some new ideas on what to do. I have tried multiple ways, but can't seem to see my images on the actual site.

I've followed the HTML coding that has worked on previous posts and I even tried inserting it through the tab at the top. I followed the successful coding to the T, but have had no luck.

My question is, am I missing a step? I've uploaded the image through FTP but still can't get it to work on the site. No spaces, all lowercase, and I've tried multiple sizes.

Please help!
-Colin
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Colin,

The best way for us to know what's wrong is to know if the site you listed in parenthesis is the site in question, and what images on what pages of the site (since there are quite a few pages) it is that you're trying to make work. This way we can take a look at the code ourselves and see if it's in there correctly and we can check to see if the image is in the correct location too. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.