Scrolling page with the wheel, keeps...

User 125842 Photo

Ambassador
69 posts

Ian Graham wrote:
I do not have "Accelerated scrolling" in my Mouse setup. What should I do?

What mouse do you have?

Perhaps the accelerated scrolling only worked here, and that there is something else which is really causing the issue...

Do you have *any* settings where you can set how many "lines" windows should scroll for each press on the mouse wheel? If so - set it to 1 - anything controlling the scroll ratio (usually they are set to 3:1 or 5:1) - if you find anything - set it to 1...
User 2073552 Photo

1,625 posts

This issue has been reported and they have been able to replicate it. :D Just so you guys know they are looking into it and not leaving you in the cold.
"An Apple doth not fall far from its tree, yet an orange does."

https://lbwebsitedesign.com - Responsive Web Design & Web Hosting Services.
http://helpsite.sirage.com - HTML5, CSS3 and CC Help Video Blog.
User 462659 Photo

20 posts

Morten Lindstrom wrote:
Ian Graham wrote:
I do not have "Accelerated scrolling" in my Mouse setup. What should I do?

What mouse do you have?

Perhaps the accelerated scrolling only worked here, and that there is something else which is really causing the issue...

Do you have *any* settings where you can set how many "lines" windows should scroll for each press on the mouse wheel? If so - set it to 1 - anything controlling the scroll ratio (usually they are set to 3:1 or 5:1) - if you find anything - set it to 1...

Thank you! I'm using a Logitech mouse and discovered that, among its MANY customizable settings, it has both "number of lines," like 1 or 3 and a setting for acceleration. mine had always been set for 1 line, but i also used "low acceleration," so that might have been the culprit.

and there's also "mouse speed" as a setting. i've switched to no acceleration and a slightly faster "speed" but i really would like to go back to a low acceleration and slower speed... personal preference, of course, but i DID change the settings.

I hope a small-dot-revision can help.
Thanks, again.
"The Whole World Is A Tradeoff."
User 2442748 Photo

2 posts

Was this issue ever solved? I am having the same trouble with Coffee Cup and Coffee Cup only. When I scroll down it takes forever to finish scrolling and I can't click or do anything in CC until the slow scrolling finishes. It's rather a pain. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Dan B. Lee - www.danblee.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

So far this has not been a reproducible bug for us. Every mouse we have tried, it has worked. We do have it logged with our developers, but without reproducing it in house, it maybe a while before we have some sort of solution.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Daniel Lee wrote:
Was this issue ever solved? I am having the same trouble with Coffee Cup and Coffee Cup only. When I scroll down it takes forever to finish scrolling and I can't click or do anything in CC until the slow scrolling finishes. It's rather a pain. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Did you try any of the fixes or verify if you had any of the things in your code mentioned in previous posts?
User 125842 Photo

Ambassador
69 posts

I finally found one other app giving the same issue on my computers

Windows 7 x64, Internet Explorer 9 - View Source (on any website)

and re-producible every time

User 2542579 Photo

2 posts

I'm having the same issue with severe scroll lag/redraw when using the scroll wheel.

I've tried several of the "fixes" found on the forum and have been able to replicate this in Windows 7 & 8 (64-bit) and on two different machines. I've also tried playing around with cleartype, changing video card settings (1GB dual cards w/ SLI mode off and on), mouse acceleration/precision settings, using different mice, trying different compatibility mode/resolution/color variations, and still no change.

Could it be a Visual C++ issue?
User 2542579 Photo

2 posts

I was hoping that 14.1 that was just released would have a fix for this, but unfortunately not :(

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.