Problem Displaying (testing) using IE...

User 1030139 Photo

5 posts

I have a problem with my copy of HTML Editor 2010se 2010 Build 369.

As of yesterday I've started receiving errors when using Tools > test with additional browser > IE version
11.0.9600.17126CO I receive error messages like cannot find ...://x.vinicosuite.com/imp/?=169943&t=h&u=&r...
Make sure path is correct. what is x.vinicosuite.com?

Testing with Firefox still works.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You should try updating to v14 Robert. You are using a 4+ year old version of the Editor.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1030139 Photo

5 posts

Scott,

That sounds like a great idea. How does one update, as opposed to just buying the new version?:rolleyes:
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Robert Schechter wrote:
Scott,

That sounds like a great idea. How does one update, as opposed to just buying the new version?:rolleyes:

Currently you only have updates up until version 12. You could download this as it is a free upgrade of the software. As to version 14 that is a paid update and you would need to purchase it from our website.

If you want to install Version 12, first make sure you uninstall the version you have now before installing the update. Any projects created will remain safe.

To download any registered software, please go to Your Purchases from within your account. Once the software list appears scroll down to the section Software You Own then click the "download" button next to the software you wish to install.

http://www.coffeecup.com/files/predefined/software-you-own.png
User 1030139 Photo

5 posts

Currently you only have updates up until version 12. You could download this as it is a free upgrade of the software. As to version 14 that is a paid update and you would need to purchase it from our website.

Can I have both on my system simultaneously while I try version 14?
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Robert Schechter wrote:

No, that would cause a issues between the two builds. You would need to uninstall the older version before installing the new.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Robert Schechter wrote:

No. Only 1 version can be installed at the same time.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.