Errors Closing Editor - Post ID 262137

User 2739026 Photo

7 posts

I am using CoffeeCup Editor Version 14.1 Build 741. Recently I started getting error messages when I try to exit out of the editor. The error4 message: Access violation at address 00C758D6 in module "coffee.exe" I am also getting an error message saying that my JAVA is out of date but I updated to 8.x
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You are running a pretty old version of the HTML Editor Thomas. I would first start by installing the latest update to see if that helps.

First, make sure you uninstall the version you have now before installing the update. Any projects created will remain safe.

To download any registered software, please go to Your Purchases from within your account. Once the software list appears scroll down to the section Software You Own then click the "download" button next to the software you wish to install.

https://www.coffeecup.com/files/predefined/software-you-own.png

If you still have problems, open a support ticket and one of our techs can help you fix any issues that you may still have.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.