Don't know how to center an image...

User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Melissa Rhiannon wrote:
Is HTML Editor 14 set up to do HTML5 W3 compliant code? If so, what's the upgrade cost from v12?

If you did not upgrade during one of the many specials that we offered, you would just purchase the latest version directly from our website at www.coffeecup.com/html-editor

Guess I haven't been following or aware of the offers. haven't been in here in some time.
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Grab a free trial and see what's new.
This version is well worth the $69 ;)
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Melissa Rhiannon wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Melissa Rhiannon wrote:
Is HTML Editor 14 set up to do HTML5 W3 compliant code? If so, what's the upgrade cost from v12?

If you did not upgrade during one of the many specials that we offered, you would just purchase the latest version directly from our website at www.coffeecup.com/html-editor

Guess I haven't been following or aware of the offers. haven't been in here in some time.

Are you just deleting our weekly newsletters? :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

I'm not a full time web designer, so weekly newsletters are a bit much - haven't been getting them.

But, is there a lower cost upgrade path from v12 to v14? Most software sellers have that.
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.