CoffeeCup HTML Editor 14 (build 723):...

User 356494 Photo

1 post

Thanks Scott
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

Sounds like he got a #1 good deal! Awesome!! :cool:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 147570 Photo

24 posts

If you purchase CoffeeCup HTML Editor 14, does include the functions of Responsive Layout Maker, as that was one of the reasons I upgraded so promptly (great price as well) plus the templates?
justin Gobel
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Justin Gobel wrote:
If you purchase CoffeeCup HTML Editor 14, does include the functions of Responsive Layout Maker, as that was one of the reasons I upgraded so promptly (great price as well) plus the templates?

No. The Editor and Responsive Layout Maker are two completely different programs.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 442523 Photo

4 posts

Thanks for the additional 3% off offer if I purchased HTML editor for OSX but I was hoping for more. I did take advantage of the upgrade offer of $19 to upgrade to HTML editor 14, (which I did purchase), but was also hoping for either my choice of either HTML editor 14 or the HTML editor for OSX for $19-20 and/or maybe both for $40?.?. Oh well, as stated it never hurts to ask. I suppose I'll have to either wait for a deal on Apple version of the HTML editor, or look else where. Thanks again.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

David, drop me an email from the site in my signature. :cool:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.