Has anyone had any issues with embeded firestarter scripts not running properly with ADOBE FLASH Player 11.0? I have created two websites and have flash menus (FLASH Menu Builder) and flash graphics (Firestarter) embeded. They work fine when viewing with a web browser using FLASH Player 10.3.187. My computer did one of those automatic updates to FLASH Player 11.0 and now the flash graphics no longer work properly. Not sure if it is just my computer or if the firestarter flash is having issues with FLASH Player 11.0. I managed to locate the FLASH Player 10.3.187 download on ADOBE's website and saved it to my hard drive. I reinstalled this version of FLASH and everything is back to normal.
I have the same problem using firefox 7.0.1 I updated the flash player to 22.214.171.124 and now 2 of my websites that have flash shows on do not work.
You can view the websites at here and here
Internet explorer plays both flash shows fine so the problem is with firefox and probably the adobe update.
I checked the version of flash player in IE and it was version 10. After an update to flash player 11 in IE produced the same problems. Firestarter is clearly not compatible with Flash player 11! Help!!!
Good Morning Everyone. I noticed the same thing using IE8 and Firefox7. I haven't updated the sites in a little while and they have been working well. Here are my two sites beulahberries.com and woodbinefamilydentistry.com. Thanks.