Webmaster Tools - Post ID 236617

User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Robert Burke wrote:
Now I'm told that it will cost me $30 to do a phone chat thingy. I'll figure it out.

Without the file we can not help. :P You have to attach it, that was only one of the options.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Robert if you just attach the file googlee76c41c2b1a3772c.html we can upload it. I also manually added this to your <head> on the index.html page. See if that helps.

<meta name="google-site-verification" content="Lti0LgN1rCMYleFUxsmFVrQ6LMb-GYYvpsvEmWUgkjA" />
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 515933 Photo

132 posts

Scott,

What you did worked! Thank you very much. BTW, will I get an email to pay for my S-Drive account? (it's due in August) I don't want to miss a payment.

Adam,

Thanks.

Regards,

Bob
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Robert Burke wrote:
Scott,

What you did worked! Thank you very much. BTW, will I get an email to pay for my S-Drive account? (it's due in August) I don't want to miss a payment.

Adam,
Thanks.
Regards,
Bob

Wonderful! You should get a 10 day advanced billing notice. As long as you have a credit card on file, everything will fun automated for ya.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 515933 Photo

132 posts

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.