(may apply to others, but these are the 2 main ones at this time)
Please try the following before posting for assistance:
1. Make sure any installations you have done or tried to do are uninstalled.
2. Right click the installation file and choose Run as Administrator.
3. Install as normal
1. Right click the shortcut to the program(s) you are trying to run. (CC or otherwise)
2. Choose the Compatibility tab.
3. Go to the bottom of that tab and put a check in the box for Run as Administrator.
4. Click OK and you should be set to go.
If you find these procedures do not fix your issues please open a ticket with CC to troubleshoot further.
Thanks and good luck!
Some websites created by Elements in Webdesign:
http://cattownrescue.org - A friends site I created to help raise awareness to help stray cats in her area.
http://northbaldwinliteracycouncil.org - the local Literacy Council in my city.
http://lalookssalon.com - one of the local hair dressers in my town.
http://gregmaisfund.com - Dedicated to a friend who recently passed away from Lung Cancer.