(may apply to others, but these are the 2 main ones at this time)
Please try the following before posting for assistance:
1. Make sure any installations you have done or tried to do are uninstalled.
2. Right click the installation file and choose Run as Administrator.
3. Install as normal
1. Right click the shortcut to the program(s) you are trying to run. (CC or otherwise)
2. Choose the Compatibility tab.
3. Go to the bottom of that tab and put a check in the box for Run as Administrator.
4. Click OK and you should be set to go.
If you find these procedures do not fix your issues please open a ticket with CC to troubleshoot further.
Thanks and good luck!
I'm a Grandma! My Avatar is Brianna Rice born 12-5-12
http://lbwebsites.com - Affordable Web Design & Hosting
http://cattownrescue.org ... Love this site! Love cats! This site was definitely fun to do
http://northbaldwinliteracycouncil.org .... Our local Literacy Council
Due to spammers the below sites are not viewable outside the US, sorry guys
http://proudayou.com - My sons website for his music business
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.