Publishing a Second Website to the...

User 2321862 Photo

13 posts

I have one VSD-developed website published and working fine on your S-Drive. I'm now developing a second related VSD website and attempted to publish a test home page, also to the S-Drive. When clicking on the publish icon, I get a dialog box titled 'Choose a Publishing Destination'. The name of my original website shows up under 'Destination', and 'CoffeeCup' shows up under 'Host'. Nothing else appears in that box. I'm confused now on how to proceed to upload this second website. I don't want to do anything to screw up the original website.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,
Stew
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You only have 1 S-Drive address Stew and since you are on the free plan, you can only have a single address. If you want to publish to another address, you need to upgrade to the Webbie Plan and then you can add another address.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2321862 Photo

13 posts

Scott, thank you for the information. I didn't know that only 1 website was allowed on the free plan. No wonder I couldn't figure out how to get the second website loaded. :)

Stew

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.