pdf forms will not open from web page...

User 609365 Photo

2 posts

I have created the appropriate links for my pdf documents on each of my webpages. I have uploaded the website. From the website, the pdf forms will not open. I get the following error: HTTP 404 Not Found
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

It sounds like your files have gone out of sync. Here is what I would like you to do.

1. Go to the Publish Menu and select FTP Account Settings and select your FTP Account.

2. Verify that all information is correct and the Remote Folder path is not empty. Typically you would enter in a / or /public_html here but you need to confirm with your hosting provider what the correct path is. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THIS PATH IS CORRECT.

3. Go to the Publish Menu and select Choose a Publishing Destination and select your FTP Account and then click Save.

4. Finally, go to the Publish Menu and select Re-Sync Website.

With any luck, everything should be back to normal.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 609365 Photo

2 posts

I will try all you have suggested. My remote folder is empty so I have emailed my provider. Thank you for the quick response!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Liz Lawlis wrote:
I will try all you have suggested. My remote folder is empty so I have emailed my provider. Thank you for the quick response!

You cannot leave that blank. At a minimum you should have just a / in there. However it would still be good to confirm with your host.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.