How to Publish - Post ID 237005

User 2008453 Photo

111 posts

i agree Gunsmoke, the folder is blank in Godaddy. I came back to give update. Still haven't fixed the problem but narrowed it down. GD ran a scan and found my connection was timing out, Cox my internet provider updated my firmware, finally after 2 more calls I went to exchange my modem/router, still no luck, still have the connection timing out.

Had a tech guy remotely access my PC twice, his twin bro is coming over today, I get error 651 in regard to my network adaptor. this is so unbelievably frustrating as all of us are well acquainted with computer frustration it'll get fixed eventually and I'll let y'all know how he does it. In surfing around I see connection probs happening with windows 8.1, anyone have that issue?

As soon as I'm able to publish I'm gonna buy the responsive software, I hope I"m not in for more frustration. :lol:

thanks for all the help and support.......!!:D
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

Thanks for the update Nadine! Hope it all works out. I know connection problems can be a hassle. Good luck!! :cool:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.