Coffee Cup Affiliate Program? - Post...

User 128112 Photo

1 post

If needed, here's a screenshot of the CJ panel (attached)
Attachments:
User 2308434 Photo

5 posts

Is there a way to create a link to the online newsletter page, that would take people to the same thing we see in our e-mail, and add a generic affiliate link to it?

My website is not one where my audience would be looking for web-building software, but I frequently want to share your special discounts with the members of my Facebook webmaster group. How would I do that?

Hint: It would be really nice if you would create a "share via Facebook" link, as others have done.

Thanks!
User 500817 Photo

2 posts

Hi,

Do you have another option for affiliates?

I used cj for several years and it seemed that each year they made it more difficult for the small affiliate. In fact, they started to charge a fee just for having an account, to the point they consumed all my commission earnings. So they got everything and I got nothing for bringing them business. Now my account is inactive. So to me cj is not a good choice for small business owners to help market CoffeeCup products.

I always did like CoffeCup but now that my business is getting more clients I want to offer tools and services from partners/affiliates that are more mutually friendly in growing a business. So unless you have another option for me to promote your wares to my clients and site visitors, I will have to find another provider.

Hoping you can provide an alternate solution....

FJ
President
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

If you do not pass a certain limit when the year is up they confiscate what you have made. Shame it could have been good. That is the fees, I am looking at loosing a bundle and the click through rate is low to page impressions. I had just under 1000 page impressions with about 20 clicks on the adds in 8 months. So something is wrong there. I have swapped banners, Text adds, position without improvement. I am thinking of testing another advertiser to test where the problem is. On another site I get about $10/month/add for 20 clicks using Adsense and that is never lost. Still I will see the year out, I have a few months to go. Advertising pays my internet use, utilities my pocket money.
The Guy from OZ

User 500817 Photo

2 posts

CoffeeCup can you respond to my above question about an alternate solution to using cj?

Should I send my request to an email?
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,454 posts

Go up to the top of the page, find Support on the menu bar and open up a ticket. Then you will get a reply from CoffeeCup directly. These forums are just user to user based, although some of the CC tops pop in here regularly.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 289442 Photo

161 posts

Not a very complete solution, but if you are a Amazon Associate (affiliate) you can promote CC's pdf handbooks which are available on Kindle at Amazon. A few cents per sale at the most.

TomH

User 2170033 Photo

1 post

Have you abandoned your affiliate program?

According to CJ.com...
Branded Advertiser In Non-active State
This company's partnership with Commission Junction is currently inactive.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Tim Dini wrote:
Have you abandoned your affiliate program?

According to CJ.com...
Branded Advertiser In Non-active State
This company's partnership with Commission Junction is currently inactive.

We no longer have an affiliate program with CJ.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 534839 Photo

Ambassador
10 posts

Scott, Since CoffeeCup is no longer in the CJ.com affiliate program, do you have a new affiliate program?
Thanks

Maggie

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.