changing link colors on some links -...

User 2030375 Photo

156 posts

I need to have some of my links white even though the majority on our website are black.
The Global link is set to black but can't I just change the 3 links that I need to have white?

I have tried to use the allow advance text but I must be doing something wrong because they still change to black when I apply the link.

Any suggestions?
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

If you don't want to resort to adding some CSS/HTML, then here's what I've done...
This works best over a solid background. Create a shape/rectangle the same color as the background, open the properties panel and type your button text (choose your font, size and color here as well. Now you can select the shape and create your link.
Also, try selecting your advanced text, just the box (blue outline, don't select the text) and see if you can use the fill tool (top menu above the workspace) to change the color – after the link has already been applied.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 2030375 Photo

156 posts

Thanks! I will try it. Had a hectic weekend and didn't get back to work on this until now. Appreciate your help!

Kare

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.