How to organize pages - Post ID 269122

User 345332 Photo

1 post

Just started using Bootstrap Builder and I have an organizational question. I see where one can organize images into multiple folders but I do not see how I can organize my pages into folders. Maybe putting all pages into a single folder is the accepted way to organize an application, but I would like to place related pages into their own folder. I don't see a way to do that outside of exporting the project at its completion and then modifying my code outside of BB.
User 171749 Photo

91 posts

It seems to be just like RSD. Really no way in the software to move pages to other directories. Kinda sucks and limits your building to small sites. In RSD I've created another project (just save the project you're working on as another) for different directories. I had to have different directories as some pages were password protected. That kinda sucks too cause you have one project over multiple project files and if you make a change to one you have to manually make the change to all.

Maybe CC can allow directories in updates. But I've been waiting on and RSD update for a looooong time :lol:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.